Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Learn SAT from a reliable coaching institute
06-29-2016, 06:12 AM
Learn SAT from a reliable coaching institute
With tough competition all-around, entering a well-known engineering college or an IIT turns into a challenging idea. In such a case it is good to have a contingency plan of doing a similar degree in one of the topnotch colleges in the US which will open a world of opportunities for you.

Here arises need to give SAT test. SAT which is standardize assessment test conducted by college board, USA. for doing undergraduate courses that evaluate reading, writing and mathematical skill of a student. The first thing a student should do is to do a little analysis of SAT exam Structure. After analyzing complete structure, decide if it is possible for you to crack this exam by self-study or you need a SAT Coaching institute. Coaching institute is always recommended as they daily deal with students like you and they know what type of questions are asked and how to solve them.

Some coaching institute also help you in study abroad admissions.
07-19-2016, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 01:33 PM by randallbenak.randallbenak.1234.)
RE: Learn SAT from a reliable coaching institute
lmfao I'm sorry but you're a year away, what you memorize this week you surely won't remember in a year. If I were you, I'd look at and learn the SAT words of the day posted on the college board website, everyday. 3 months before the exam is when you should start learning words which you're completely unfamiliar with.

Maths Tutor, Science Tutor, Private Maths Tutor, Private Maths Tuition, Private Science Tutor, Private Science Tuition, Online Maths Tuition, Online Science Tuition, Maths Tuition Skype, Science Tuition Skype
Heart